The SBA has resumed accepting Paycheck Protection Program applications from participating lenders as of Monday, April 27, 2020, at 10:30 a.m. EDT.
One of the relief opportunities offered by the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES) Act includes the Paycheck Protection Program. This program is a Small Business Administration (SBA) loan designed to help organizations keep their workforce employed during the COVID-19 crisis.
For more information and resources, click the links below:
Paycheck Protection Program:
- About the Paycheck Protection Program, eligibility, and loan details: https://www.sba.gov/funding-programs/loans/coronavirus-relief-options/paycheck-protection-program
- Frequently Asked Questions about the Paycheck Protection Program: https://www.sba.gov/document/support–faq-lenders-borrowers
- Paycheck Protection Program Interim Final Rule
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources from the Small Business Administration:
- Coronavirus Relief Option including the EIDL Loan Advance, SBA Express Bridge Loans, and SBA Debt Relief:
- Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA):
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce:
- Human Services Council (HSC):
Feeling stressed by the COVID-19 pandemic? You are not alone. Call the NYS Emotional Support Helpline 7 days a week, 8am-10pm at 1-844-863-9314.