Registration Procedures for 2021 Summer Recreation Programs
** You must create a Username/Password before you can register
To Create a Username/Password and Login:
- Go to the link https://parksrec.egov.basgov.com/villageofwarwick and click SIGN UP tab
- The CREATE NEW ACCOUNT screen appears (this is for the parent’s info)
- Fill out info and create a password (it must be at least 8 characters and it is upper and lower case sensitive) Once you type the PW in a 2nd time the words in red will disappear.
- Click on RESIDENT tab-put FOR RESIDENTS ONLY
- Fill out DOB use MM/DD/YYYY (don’t use the calendar-click to get rid of the calendar.)
- Click CREATE ACCOUNT blue tab
You will receive a verify email (click on it): if you don’t get the email check your spam/junk folder.
- Log in with your email and password
This will bring you to the EDIT PRIMARY MEMBERS SCREEN
- Click Green box-ADD NEW MEMBERS (this is your child’s info to register for programs.)
- Enter child’s name/DOB/gender, click RESIDENT status, leave grade and classification blank. Address/Phone #/email should all be the same. Click SAVE
- If you are registering more than one child click CREATE ANOTHER NEW MEMBER –fill out info and click SAVE
- Very Important: Create new members for all your kids BEFORE you register for the programs
- Once all members are added click BACK TO HOME tab
13.Click person icon on the top right hand side of the page. This is the Emergency Contact Information. Click the plus tab (+) fill out emergency name/phone #/relationship/pick up info then click SAVE in the upper right hand corner. If you have multiple emergency contacts you can add another person and their information. Click plus (+) sign again to do this
Now you are ready to register for the Recreation Programs
How to register for the programs:
- Click PARKS & RECREATION
- Click on YOUTH PROGRAMS
- Pick the program you want to register for-click INFO to see dates/times etc.
- Click REGISTER tab on the right hand side
- All members will appear on the screen-any members that don’t meet the program criteria will be in PINK (parent/guardian)
- Click on which member you want to register for that program (GRAY is eligible)
- Once the name is in GREEN it means they are registering for the program.
- As you continue to register members for the programs the total will continue to increase. Continue to register your other children for that program.
- Once you are finished registering for that program click ADD TO CART
- Read the WAIVER for that program and click ACCEPT tab on the bottom
- The next screen is CUSTOM FIELDS ADMINISTRATION INFORMATION: Fill out allergies, click do you live in the TOWN OR VILLAGE of Warwick, Emergency Contact name and phone # and click which ethnicity. Click Blue REGISTER tab.
** You must fill out Custom Field Info for EACH child- for multiple children click NEXT MEMBER – fill out info and click REGISTER tab
- Shopping Cart Screen: You can continue shopping to register for the other programs or you can click PAY tab. **if you made a mistake hit the RED REMOVE tab before you hit the PAY tab
- Pay Screen- this is the billing information/credit card/authorization/confirmation # etc.