PUBLICATION OF NOTICE OF COLLECTION OF TAXES
REAL PROPERTY TAX LAW SEC. 1428
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the fiscal year 2022-2023 Village of Warwick tax roll and warrant have been delivered to the Village of Warwick for the collection of taxes levied on such roll. The Village of Warwick tax payment schedule is as follows:
- June 1 – July 1, no penalty.
- July 2 – July 31, 5% penalty;
- August 1 – August 31, 6% penalty;
- September 1 – September 30, 7% penalty;
- October 1 – October 31, 8% penalty.
- After these dates, Village taxes are payable to the Orange County Commissioner of Finance in Goshen, NY from Nov. 1 through Nov. 15. Unpaid taxes after November 15 will be re-levied onto the January County/Town tax bill.
- Online at villageofwarwick.org (fees apply)
- By mail: Village of Warwick, Attn: Village Clerk, P.O. Box 369, Warwick, NY 10990
- Secure night drop: Located on the front of Village Hall, 77 Main Street, Warwick, NY.
- In person: Village Hall, 77 Main Street, Warwick, NY 10990 Monday through Friday, excluding holidays, between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
VILLAGE OF WARWICK
Dated: May 10, 2022