PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that the Board of Trustees of the Village of Warwick, Warwick, NY will receive sealed bids at Village Hall, 77 Main Street, Warwick, NY for the following:
The Removal and Disposal of Residuals (sludge, grit, screenings, and small quantities of trash) from the Warwick Wastewater Treatment Plant.
Scope of Work:
- Provide watertight 30 cubic yard roll off.
- Haul residuals (sludge, grit, screenings, and small quantities of trash) to an approved landfill.
- Residuals to be taken way on a weekly schedule or on an as needed basis. One container must be available for loading at plant at all times.
- All applicable laws and regulations must be complied with under this Agreement.
- The contract will be from June 1, 2021 through May 31, 2025.
Specifications for the bids may be found here or by emailing the Village Clerk’s Office at email@example.com. All sealed bids must be received by April 21, 2021 by 12:00 p.m. at which time these proposals will be publicly opened and read.
Each bidder shall furnish a non-collusive bidding certificate with their bid.
All bidding shall be subject to the provisions of the General Municipal Law of the State of New York, as amended, and the Board of Trustees reserves the right to accept a proposal which it considers to be in the best interest of the Village of Warwick.
BY ORDER OF THE BOARD OF TRUSTEES
VILLAGE OF WARWICK, NEW YORK
RAINA ABRAMSON, VILLAGE CLERK
March 10, 2021