Banner Dimensions and Specifications:
- Banners over West Street must be 20 feet wide and 3 feet high. Banners must also be designed for wind loads AND must include ‘D’ rings.
- Banners by the First Street Parking Lot must be 6 feet wide and 3 feet high.
- Banners at Village Parks are allowed only if your event is happening at the park. They must be no larger than 16 feet wide and 3 feet high.
- Banners on Utility Poles must be 2 feet wide by 5 feet high.
Diagram and/or picture of banner showing content must accompany this permit.
Request must be submitted with required Certificate of Liability Insurance which includes:
- $1,000,000 per occurrence / $2,000,000 aggregate
- Certificate Holder: Village of Warwick, 77 Main Street, Warwick, NY 10990
- Description must state: “This certificate is issued in connection with the hanging of the ‘Name of Banner’ on ‘Location Hanging Banner’ from ‘Dates Requested’. This certificate is issued subject to all policy terms, conditions, limitations, exclusions and language.”
Banner Request Forms must be signed by a Village resident.
Banners may be hung for a maximum of two weeks only. *Banners that do not meet the above specifications will not be hung; no exceptions.