Village of Warwick
2020-21 Tax Collection
On May 21, 2020 Governor Cuomo issued Executive Order No. 202.32 extending the period for paying property taxes without interest or penalty by twenty-one days in the Village of Warwick.
The FY 2020-21 Village of Warwick tax payment schedule is as follows:
- June 1 – July 22, no penalty.
- July 23 – August 1, 5% penalty;
- August 2 – September 1, 6% penalty;
- September 2 – October 1, 7% penalty;
- October 2 – November 1, 8% penalty.
- After these dates, Village taxes are payable to the Orange County Commissioner of Finance in Goshen, NY from Nov. 2 through Nov. 15. Unpaid taxes after November 15 will be re-levied onto the January County/Town tax bill.
PLEASE NOTE, tax bills were printed prior to Executive Order No. 202.32 and will not reflect the 21-day extension without penalty, however the above penalty schedule will still apply.
- Online at villageofwarwick.org (fees apply)
- By mail: Village of Warwick, Attn: Village Clerk, P.O. Box 369, Warwick, NY 10990
- Secure night drop: Located on the front of Village Hall, 77 Main Street, Warwick, NY.
- In person: Village Hall, 77 Main Street, Warwick, NY 10990 Monday through Friday, excluding holidays, between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
*Due to COVID-19, please contact Village Hall at (845) 986-2031 to check if the building is open to the public prior to appearing in person.