NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the fiscal year 2020-2021 Village of Warwick tax roll and warrant have been delivered to the Village of Warwick for the collection of taxes levied on such roll. The Village of Warwick tax payment schedule is as follows:
- June 1 – July 22, no penalty. PLEASE TAKE NOTICE, pursuant to the Governor’s Executive Order No. 202.32 the period for paying property taxes without interest or penalty has been extended by twenty-one days.
- July 23 – August 1, 5% penalty;
- August 2 – September 1, 6% penalty;
- September 2 – October 1, 7% penalty;
- October 2 – November 1, 8% penalty.
- After these dates, Village taxes are payable to the Orange County Commissioner of Finance in Goshen, NY from Nov. 2 through Nov. 15. Unpaid taxes after November 15 will be re-levied onto the January County/Town tax bill.
- Online at villageofwarwick.org (fees apply)
- By mail: Village of Warwick, Attn: Village Clerk, P.O. Box 369, Warwick, NY 10990
- Secure night drop: Located on the front of Village Hall, 77 Main Street, Warwick, NY.
- In person: Village Hall, 77 Main Street, Warwick, NY 10990 Monday through Friday, excluding holidays, between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
*Due to COVID-19, please contact Village Hall at (845) 986-2031 to check if the building is open to the public prior to appearing in person.
VILLAGE OF WARWICK
Dated: May 27, 2020