Coronavirus (COVID-19) Helpful Resources
Slowing the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) is a community effort. We ask for your cooperation and respect for others during this difficult time.
If you are showing any respiratory symptoms (cough, fever, trouble breathing), please call your healthcare provider first /or the NYS Department of Health Coronavirus Hotline at 1-888-364-3065 for assistance.
Resources for Residents:
• For matters related to food and prescription drugs, please call the Orange County Health Department Hotline: 1-800-832-1200
• If you are an Orange County resident and have recently traveled outside the U.S. and have questions regarding COVID-19, call the Orange County Department of Health at (845) 291-2330. For additional information, visit the Orange County Health Department’s webpage at www.orangecountygov.com/health.
• The New York State Department of Health also operates a toll-free 2019 Novel Coronavirus hotline at (888) 364-3065, 24 hours a day. Callers can speak with a Health Department expert who will answer questions.
• For up to date information from Governor Andrew Cuomo including executive orders and temporary suspensions and modifications of laws relating to the coronavirus: www.governor.ny.gov
Resources for Business Owners:
• Business owners can contact the Orange County Department of Health with specific questions regarding their operations: (845) 291-2330
For up to date coronavirus information please visit:
Coronavirus (COVID–19) Announcement – March 18, 2020