The Village of Warwick shall make available to any resident of the Village of Warwick fourteen (14) years of age or more a Local Residency Card displaying the cardholder’s photograph, name, date of birth and residence address.
- Local Residency Cards are issued in the Clerk’s Office on Monday’s, Wednesday’s, and Friday’s between the hours of 2:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m.
- Upon applying, village residents are asked to please bring with them a completed Local Residency Card Application, proof of residency, and $10.00 in the form of a check or cash for the application fee.
- Local Residency Card shall expire four (4) years after the date of issuance and upon expiration, it shall be necessary for the card holder to apply for a new card.
- It shall be necessary to re-apply for a Local Residency Card in the event of a change of address or in the event of a lost, stolen or damaged card.
- Local Residency Card Applications, including a list of required documents as proof of residency, can be found below. Applications can also be obtained in the Clerk’s Office during regular business hours.